viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Happiness only real when shared

Bad week, sick the whole of it... got the flu... fever and sneezing... and alone :(
After the pain... today, I am feeling better, kind of. Good side is that I Got some time to think about stuff...

I think we do this quite a lot more than we are aware of. However, we don't realize because we normally do not get to a conclusion or a point where we can say, ok, I was thinking about that... and I need to do that. That's a pretty machine result-oriented approach... and people (in general) is not like that, we are chaotic and sometimes random, able to connect things apparently far from each other and miss the most obvious ones.

I think that both ways of doing can work together. It is about to get right to the point, be practical and say it out loud, ... whatever it is!... or write it down, explain it or make something so that it does not go away.
That does not imply forgetting about what is the path you took to get there, but experience has shown me that I cannot trust my memory...

I found today that many good ideas that come up are sometimes unfortunately like man-made chemical elements with a very short time of life. And there is a reason for that. It is difficult to find a place and a moment to carry out everything that comes up to one's mind. I found this when I discovered in some papers some of the stuff I had planned to do some time ago... and I still want to do. I just cannot imagine how I could forget about it... or putting it somehow somewhere deep in my mind.

So, I'll try to seize all these butterflying ideas next time... Got to find a way... (post-its can help :)

I also watched a movie today and I enjoyed it a lot! INTO THE WILD
Totally recommended... especially if you are into nature, doing wild trips and being off the grid... or at least if you have ever had that thought running in your head or your heart beat changes when talking about the idea.



Follow your dreams, challenge yourself, test your limits... but do not forget what is important and what makes your life good and what things make you happy in your life ...

"...How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong"

No hay comentarios: