viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2007

There is a train... or not... that is the question?

Tal vez los que se hicieron famosos por esta canción pueden explicar qué ocurre con los trenes de cercanías. Sí, de cercanías precisamente, fijaros en el vídeo y en la letra, si parece que estos chicos son profetas con la letra de las canciones.



There is a train, leaving today, don't let it pass without you, don't let it leave without you...
There is a train, come on let's hurry, let's get on in...
...
Let’s give thanks and praises to the supreme

1 comentario:

Monika dijo...

Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria