domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Prague/Prag/Praga/Praha (7-13 November)

Three days in Prague was the small tribute to one year shared with my Spacemaster friends.
They are the stars of my week. And many things come back to Munich from the Czech Republic:
- A nice ceremony that they earned to commemorate a special day, after 2 years of hard work.
- An update about how was it like last year for many of them ...
- The opportunity to known their thesis work and what they look up to in the future.
- A new city, with a nice castle, a change of guard, Kafka's house and Praha's nightlife with them.
- J-go's and Manuel's family special warmth and Joy...

Some things I will be always happy to carry with me. 


A video to remember the artist that (maybe) I listened to most times while I was a spacemaster:

No hay comentarios: